Whitewash background

Friday, January 20, 2012

Seems Uncanny

Don't get me wrong.

We love books in this here little casa.

When I was growing up, I was regularly grounded from reading.
(but that's another story)

I confess to unintentional voter fraud in order to save my library membership.
(but that's another story too)

We intend to instill a similar love of books in our little Birdie by inundating her with Eric Carle books until her wee eyes cross and her head bobbles in exhaustion.
(this may or may not have already happened)

The Mister thought I had gone off my Stay At Home Mommy rocker when I babbled excitedly about how the little Birdie loved story time and would cry if you didn't ACTUALLY READ to her.
He was proved wrong.
(but THAT'S another story too)

So, you see I love books!
I love classic children's literature!
 But... 

Is it just me?

Or does the Wren Bird astonishingly sorta resemble a 
Robert McCloskey illustration?

 





No comments:

Post a Comment